Job Ad: Senior Software Engineer at Aivero AS - located remotely or in DK/NO

Raphael Dürscheid raphael.duerscheid at aivero.com
Tue Oct 5 13:04:29 UTC 2021

Dear GStreamer colleagues,
we at Aivero AS are looking for a Senior Software Engineer excited about
Rust, GStreamer, 3D cameras and ideally machine vision.
You can work from anywhere remotely or use our offices in Denmark and
Norway.

If you are tempted, read on and apply at
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2739794263/ (preferred) or by email us
at support at aivero.com.hubspot-inbox.com

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on IRC: @raffael_santi

I look forward to hearing from you,
Raphael

----

*Passion! for GStreamer*

We are looking for a team player with in-depth experience in video handling
using GStreamer. As part of our team, you will be helping us scale our
machine vision platform for the analysis of 3D video data.

 *Responsibilities*

Expand our current GStreamer based 3D video transport pipeline to scale and
handle varying network conditions. Expand the gst plumbing to support our
web-based video players. Support new cameras and integrate GStreamer with
Machine Vision tools for inference and annotation.

*Your profile*

   - !Passion! for GStreamer
   - Significant experience in lower-level programming, ideally in rust, if
   not then C++ or C
   - You're someone who codes in their spare time
   - You love to review merge requests
   - Ideally, experience from applying DNN such as Mask-RCNN for object
   detection and classification

*We offer*

   - Team building twice per year, gathering in one location for social
   activities and planning
   - Incentive scheme to full-time employees
   - Autonomy and responsibility
   - Flexible work location - use one of our offices or work from wherever
   you are
   - A friendly working environment with flat hierarchies

*Working at Aivero*

The Aivero work culture is remote-friendly and we offer our team members a
high degree of autonomy and flexibility. Our multinational team operates
from multiple locations, both remotely as well as from our offices in
Stavanger and Aalborg.

*About Aivero*

Aivero makes easy to use AI services powered by our 3D vision technology.
The company was founded in 2017 and is a Norwegian software startup with
offices in Norway and Denmark. We have developed the Aivero 3DQ - a
streaming platform that enables efficient compression, streaming and
storage of RGB-D video across networks in real-time. Currently, we are
serving several international customers, and we’re engaged in projects that
have received funding from Innovation Norway, The Research Council of
Norway and the EU. Amongst our investors are StartupLab, Momentum Partners,
TRK Group and Sprettert.

--

*Raphael Dürscheid*
CTO [image: Img] <https://www.aivero.com/>

Aivero AS
Mobile: +45 503 66 572
Email: raphael.duerscheid at aivero.com
www.aivero.com <https://www.linkedin.com/company/aivero/>

[image: Banner]
<https://www.aivero.com/whitepapers/analysis-depth-video-compression-techniques/>

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.