Splitmuxsink time lag

Dwight Kulkarni dwight at realtime-7.com
Tue Oct 26 13:16:56 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I am using splitmuxsink and saving clips that are a few seconds long. I
took a video of my phone with the stop watch playing to check for
continuity between the video segments being generated.

What I found was that there is a 60 milliseconds of missing time in each
clip.

For example, if the time in the last frame of the first clip is 12.75
(seconds), the time in the first frame of the second clip will start at
12.81 (seconds). This happens in all the clips.

Is there a way to ensure that we don't lose those 60 ms of data ?

--
Sincerely,

Dwight Kulkarni