MediaStream IDs with webrtcbin

Florian Echtler floe at butterbrot.org
Tue Sep 7 09:41:30 UTC 2021

Thanks, Matt - I've tried to call get-transceivers and that gives me 3
transceiver objects as expected (2 video, 1 audio), but the mid property of all
of them is always empty (None in Python).

I'm currently calling get-transceivers after on-negotiation-created, but that
seems to be the wrong point in time?

Also, I initially tried to register for on-new-transceiver, but that never seems
to get called at all...

What am I missing here?

Thanks and best, Florian

--