how to create proper HLS pipeline

Andres Gonzalez andres.agoralabs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 19:56:05 UTC 2021

Just some additional info.  I am using gst-launch just to figure out what
the appropriate elements should be. I have a C++ app that I develop where I
code up the pipeline for my application. But since I am not even sure which
elements should be in the pipeline, I am experimenting around with creating
the pipeline with gst-launch.
Thanks,
-Andres