WebRTCBin: regression from 1.16.2 to 1.18.4?

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 03:00:36 UTC 2021

Hi,

This kinda depends on what exactly you are doing.  Some behaviours that
were not explicitly tested for may have worked in 1.16, are not always
possible.  The same is also true of git master compared to the 1.18
releases at the time of writing.

I would suggest trying to run against GStreamer git master as a first
step as some issues have been resolved there.  If that also doesn't
work, then we are going to need a full reproducible test case to be able
to debug this further.

Cheers
-Matt