where can I ask

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Sun Sep 26 04:35:10 UTC 2021

I git’ed gst_rtsp_server
taking test-appsrc2.c

using

  gst_parse_launch (
    "videotestsrc is-live=true ! x264enc speed-preset=superfast tune=zerolatency ! h264parse ! appsink name=vid max-buffers=1 drop=true "
    "audiotestsrc is-live=true ! appsink name=aud max-buffers=32 drop=true",
    NULL);

everything is perfet, but using

  gst_parse_launch (
    "videotestsrc is-live=true ! x264enc speed-preset=superfast tune=zerolatency ! h264parse ! appsink name=vid max-buffers=1 drop=true "
    “pulsesrc device=0 ! appsink name=aud max-buffers=32 drop=true",
    NULL);

There is 1/2 sec stutter every sec. Ive tried all the queue and buffer options I can dream up.
This is bizare, I cant believe pulsesrc is so broken. Where can I ask about pulsesrc

James