best way to 'relay' a stream between processes

Eslam Ahmed eslam.ahmed at avidbeam.com
Tue Sep 28 13:25:05 UTC 2021

Haven't tried them personally but I guess after you create the file/pipe
using mkfifo, you will need to obtain a file descriptor for them (gint),
the sender should open it in write mode and the receiver should open it in
read mode. it has to be open at both ends simultaneously before you can
proceed to do any input or output operations on it.

Best Regards,
Eslam Ahmed