rtpsession: NACKs are not being sent

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Thu Aug 18 20:28:00 UTC 2022

Hi,

It seems like you are completely right that it's not used.

Your code also seems to be missing the "payload-type-map" property on
the rtxrtpreceive element, but that shouldn't prevent the requests from
being sent.

I think you also need to set the rtp-profile property on rtpsession to
avfp or savpf.

Olivier

--
Olivier Crête