rtpsession: NACKs are not being sent

David Grinberg green.grinya at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 09:13:51 UTC 2022

Setting profiles and payload map didn’t help :(
But I’ve found out that GstRTPRetransmissionRequest does not contain SSRC. For now a trivial fix is to manually set it inside some probe, but it would be nice to know why that happens, my guess is that it is rtpssrcdemux (which i dont use) who sets ssrc