rtpsession: NACKs are not being sent

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Wed Aug 24 20:18:44 UTC 2022

Hi,

It's generally the feature, the rtpjitterbuffer was meant to be a ssrc-
ignorant, but the rtpssrcdemux element will set it:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer/-/blob/main/subprojects/gst-plugins-good/gst/rtpmanager/gstrtpssrcdemux.c#L855

That said, for this case, I think it probably makes sense to
rtpjitterbuffer to set the ssrc.

Olivier

olivier.crete at collabora.com