Using nlecomposition and nlesource

pecisk at gmail.com pecisk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:20:40 UTC 2022

I figured out yesterday that composition's pad-added signal is not firing
(or my callback is wrong), and as a result it does not connect to the rest
of the pipeline. Actual error is because the peers of the composition src
pad are null. I did manual binding and it started working.

Will try to figure out why it happens later.

Peter.

trešd., 2022. g. 14. dec., plkst. 10:27 — lietotājs amindfv at mailbox.org (<
amindfv at mailbox.org>) rakstīja:

--