Missing h264parse, rtph264pay plugins, 1.20.3, new compile, Raspberry Pi OS

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Thu Dec 22 21:44:22 UTC 2022

Le jeudi 22 décembre 2022 à 15:21 -0500, Chris McLennan via gstreamer-devel a
écrit :
> Raspberry Pi OS 32-bit (Kernel version: 5.15, Debian version: 11 (bullseye) ),
> I have built + installed gstreamer 1.20.3 from source.  After building the
> following I am missing two plugins (h264parse, rtph264pay) that I need:

There two have no external dependencies. h264parse is part of gstreamer-
1.0/libgstvideoparsersbad.so plugins from gst-plugins-bad subproject. It depends
on internal parsing libraries, but these are provided by the same repo. As for
rtph264pay, its part of gstreamer-1.0/libgstrtp.so from gst-plugins-good. Make
sure you have built/install both set of plugins, and not just gstreamer core.

regards,
Nicolas