Love the idea of gstreamer; HATE the execution

Peter Maersk-Moller pmaersk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 15:39:49 UTC 2022

Hi Zac

Welcome to the Zoomers, Zoomers that want everything for nothing and the
fact they know nothing should not burden or hinder them, according to
themselves. They are fantastic according to their parents and their
participation medals and trophies.  You must understand that a tool like
GStreamer should adapt to their level of ignorance and their unwillingness
to focus for 10 minutes on a single topic should not matter. After all,
they are the future .... for better or worse.

Irony may have crept in the paragraph above .... perhaps.

Merry Christmas and thanks for GStreamer to the many contributors and the
core team.

Peter MM