Love the idea of gstreamer; HATE the execution -- BUT I HATE YOUR SHITTY, SELFISH ATTITUDE WORST OF ALL! AND SO DOES GOD! FUCK YOU!

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Sat Dec 24 00:27:13 UTC 2022

That though was unnecessary and misplaced. I know communities that tolerate
this, we don't. I've lightly underlined your rant, in hope you would
disengage and move on. Using another software is fine, and it implies
absolutely nothing about the first software you have tried and software
bugs you have hit. The issue could have appeared the other way around, this
is a software, and strictly all software have bugs (or missing features).
Bugs that maybe have been fix in a newer release.

Nicolas

P.s. if the pipeline was the one you gave in your previous message, I told
you width/height etc have no meaning at container level / srt. Adding
random fields to a caps filter usually lead to negotiation issues. This
isn't a message for you of course, you don't care and I know too well
already the great thing you'll through at me, I'm just making a case with
this, to help others that unfortunately had to read you today.