questions on rtp jitterbuffer

Yu You youyu.youyu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 10:36:05 UTC 2022

In general it would be very useful to have more information about the
GStreamer you used like the versions and platforms when asking questions.
Have you tried to increase the value of the "latency" property in the
"webrtcbin" element e.g. to 500? The "latency" value should go to the
rtpjitterbuffer. The default value is 200 ms.

Regards,

Yu