RTP streaming/tunneling over Internet

Tim Wood tim at visionaryigaming.com
Fri Feb 25 05:42:13 UTC 2022

Hi

On 25/2/22 11:58 am, Chris Hallinan via gstreamer-devel wrote:

> But I couldn't find an OpenVPN server solution for MAC. Lots of client
> solutions, tho.  I really don't want to build a dedicated Linux server
> just to be able to use my MACs, which was the genesis for this project
> in the first place.

 From memory macos server includes a VPN server by default which is
actually pretty straightforward to setup .  There is a decent
walkthrough here
https://www.imore.com/how-setup-your-own-vpn-macos-server .  The one I
setup a few years back was easier to setup than openvpn on linux.  I am
not sure if your server is running osx server however.

Regarding openvpn server, you can do it, I have not done it on mac
personally.  I recommend e.g. this link to give it a go
https://tinyapps.org/docs/openvpn/

Both of these easier than the work you already did to make the radio app

Cheers

Tim