RTP streaming/tunneling over Internet

Chris Hallinan challinan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 13:33:33 UTC 2022

Thanks Tim,

>From what I've learned, MacOS server is basically dead.  All the good
functionality has been removed.  Here is a snippet from a Dec 2021
announcement from Apple:

*"Starting with macOS Server 5.7.1, Apple no longer bundles open source
services such as Calendar Server, Contacts Server, the Mail Server, DNS,
DHCP, VPN Server, and Websites with macOS Server. Customers can get these
same services directly from open-source providers. This way, macOS Server
customers can install the most secure and up-to-date services as soon as
they’re available."*

Really bad, scathing reviews on the App Store for what's left of the $19.99
product. ;-)

-Chris