What a pity

Peter Maersk-Moller pmaersk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 23:30:57 UTC 2022

Hi James.

What makes you think you can send audio and video streams directly to a
hlssink element? Nearly all streaming requires a muxing element. You need
to check which muxed formats hlssink supports and make sure you feed that
to hlssink and then of course you need to feed audio and video formats to
the mixer (you don't have right now) that the mixer supports. There are
examples if you search for hlssink on Google.

Happy new year.