gst-rtsp-server unreachable streams

Eslam Ahmed eslam.ahmed at avidbeam.com
Sun Jan 16 14:07:43 UTC 2022

One idea is to make use of an already existing loopback client at the
server side on the created endpoint and if it ever receives EOS, instruct
the server to unbind then bind the original RTSP again and spin the client
again. keep doing this till you are back in action.

This is okay if you are adding a new purpose for the loopback client, the
original purpose was meant to store the past minute or so of the stream.

Any other ideas?

Best Regards,
Eslam Ahmed