Frames are not output correctly

Bilel Bghiel bilel at scentronix.com
Fri Jun 3 15:40:53 UTC 2022

Hello

I'm currently using the following setup:

9 IP camera's:
RTSPsrc - rtph264depay - h264parse - tee

VideoWriter
Input-selector - tee - avdec264 - <video editing stuff > - videorate -
avenc_flv - flvmux - RTMPsink OR filesink

I have 9 camera's which are all connected to the videowriter
input-selector. This works fine. Now when switching the camera's the screen
seems to freeze, only changing the pixels where they are different.

Demo:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJU1eRMgKt0
(e.g: 0:26, 0:35)

I've been playing around with I-frame settings on the camera's. Which I now
set to 1. But still I get the results as seen in the video. Has anybody
ever seen this before? And know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance