Render Gstreamer video on Wayland subsurface.

Kishan Dudhatra kishan.dudhatra at sisignals.com
Tue Jun 7 07:12:37 UTC 2022

hello;

issue posted : gst-plugins-bad<https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/-/issues/1722>

I want to render GStreamer video on Wayland subsurface and using waylandsink.

Currently i have created 1.main surface 2.Subsurface as shown in attached image.

I want to render the GStreamer video on subsurface.

I checked the Waylandsink source and discovered that it creates the surface itself and renders video on that surface. So, what I'm trying to figure out is how to render video on my own applications subsurface.