Images into video streams (Matt Clark)

Matt Clark mclark4386 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 07:18:22 UTC 2022

Hey all,
First thank y'all for your help! I did get it working, but I don't think
it's ideal. I was getting ready for a demo so didn't want to play with it
then, but now is a good time to try to optimize it! Attached is the debug
of the complete pipeline. As you can see I ended up putting a videoconvert
on either side of the imagefreeze and I think that's what finally got it
working.

Any hints or pointers on improving our pipeline?
Thanks!
-Matt