Images into video streams (Matt Clark)

Aleksandar Topic aleks at qtec.com
Thu Mar 10 09:33:04 UTC 2022

As stated in MR #1547, imagefreeze by itself is also dependent on both
format and bit depth.
So the CAPS could very likely be the issue. You could quickly test this
using a videoconvert.
Knowing whether this solves your negotiation problem, you should be able to
set CAPS explicitly to do a proper solution.

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen

Aleksandar Topic