GS RTSP Server on Windows PC...Make visible to local network

Yurkanin, David dyurkanin at specialtysystems.com
Tue Mar 29 18:19:26 UTC 2022

HELLO,
I haIsH GStreamer rtsp server running on a Windows 10 PC...I can connect to it's output fine using the loopback IP Address 127.0.0.1.  I now want to make this rtsp server accessible on the local network (not the internet) but cannot see how to do that.  Regular IP cameras are rtsp servers themselves but they are just connected to a switch on the network and all computers on the network can access them, but the GS rtsp server is running on a Windows PC. Is it possible to configure Windows (or Windows Server) to do this? Can this only be done on a device like a Jetson?

Thanks for your help