Question about static build GStreamer library still uses GLib2 dynamically

Bo-Kai Huang lightbulb01 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 13:27:51 UTC 2022

Hi Neil and Scerveau,

My current workaround is to add symbolic links to the
libgstreamer-full-1.0.so, it looks like:
libglib-2.0.so --> libgstreamer-ful-1.0.so
libgobject-2.0.so --> libgstreamer-full-1.0.so
libgstsdp-1.0.so --> libgstreamer-full-1.0.so

Then I set the environment variable $LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the location of
libgstreamer-full.1.0.so and the symbolic links.
Though it is just workarounds, the Java program can load these dependencies
and run.

Thanks for all your help.