spotifyaudiosrc

Jonas Kvinge jonaski at opensuse.org
Wed May 18 20:03:37 UTC 2022

Hi

Is spotifyaudiosrc still working?

There is no option to set a device password in spotify, the URL
(https://www.spotify.com/us/account/set-device-password/) just redirects
to the regular profile.

But I tried with the normal spotify username/password, at least it gets
further than an invalid login.

I tried: gst-launch-1.0 spotifyaudiosrc username=username
password=password track=spotify:track:3i3P1mGpV9eRlfKccjDjwi ! oggdemux
! vorbisdec ! audioconvert ! alsasink device=hw:0,3

Result:

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstOggDemux:oggdemux0: Could
not demultiplex stream.
Additional debug info:
../ext/ogg/gstoggdemux.c(4767): gst_ogg_demux_send_event ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstOggDemux:oggdemux0:
EOS before finding a chain
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

Jonas