spotifyaudiosrc

Jonas Kvinge jonaski at opensuse.org
Sun May 22 21:29:33 UTC 2022

On 20.05.2022 09:33, Guillaume Desmottes via gstreamer-devel wrote:
> On 19/05/22 19:48, Bilel Bghiel via gstreamer-devel wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Looking at this thread:
>> https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Create-Device-password/td-p/4455461
>> I notice a dew things.
>>
>> Device must be supported.
>> Only accounts setup through Facebook have support for device passwords.
>

> That probably explains it, good catch!
>
> I was planning to implement more auth methods at some point so I
> opened this ticket
> so people interested can easily track it:
> https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-rs/-/issues/203

I tried another account that was linked to facebook and signed up for
one more premium subscription, there I could set a device password,
unfortunately I'm still getting the exact same error, tried on 3
different computers, also tried to compile the spotify plugin myself,
I'm using gstreamer 1.20.2.
Is it possible that the streams are in a different format?

Jonas