spotifyaudiosrc

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume at desmottes.be
Mon May 23 07:14:19 UTC 2022

On 22/05/22 23:29, Jonas Kvinge via gstreamer-devel wrote:
> I tried another account that was linked to facebook and signed up for
> one more premium subscription, there I could set a device password,
> unfortunately I'm still getting the exact same error, tried on 3
> different computers, also tried to compile the spotify plugin myself,
> I'm using gstreamer 1.20.2.
> Is it possible that the streams are in a different format?

Ok so that's indeed a different issue. Can you please open a ticket so
we can debug this there?

Also, can you please run this pipeline and send me the generated file?

gst-launch-1.0 spotifyaudiosrc username=$USERNAME password=$PASSWORD
track=spotify:track:3i3P1mGpV9eRlfKccjDjwi ! filesink location=spotify.out

Thanks!

     G.