how to add the support for the odd number of pixels in tile pixel formats(synaptics videosmart)

Hsia-Jun Li Randy.Li at synaptics.com
Mon Nov 7 03:01:47 UTC 2022

Hello

I am trying to add the tile pixel formats for synaptics platform, the
pixel definition could be found:
https://lore.kernel.org/all/20221101100448.66712-2-randy.li@synaptics.com/

I think I can't use the tile_ws here, the tiles are in 1x4 or 3x4. The
number is odd not even. Could I leave both tile_ws and tile_hs in 0 here?

I wonder what I should do to apply this document?
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer/-/blob/main/subprojects/gst-docs/markdown/additional/design/dmabuf.md

I think the current GstVideoFormatInfo struct didn't support this type
of format. Any idea early stages I could try here?

--
Hsia-Jun(Randy) Li