Example of using a plugin in an Android application

Scot Zarkiewicz scotzark at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:22:58 UTC 2022

Hi-

Relatively new to Gtreamer and struggling to add one of the "good" plugins
to my Android project.  I went down a rabbit hole of trying to get a good
plugin library to build as I saw that there was a "bad" plugin library
provided in the prebuilts.  Now I know that there is no "good" plugin
library but I am confused as to how I add a specific library (.a) to my
project (assuming that is what I am supposed to do?).

Is there any simple sample project that would show how to do this?  Or
anybody has any pointers that would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,

Scot