Example of using a plugin in an Android application

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 22:42:03 UTC 2022

Have you tried adding the plugin to the space separated list of
GSTREAMER_PLUGINS ?

e.g. here:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer/-/blob/main/subprojects/gst-docs/examples/tutorials/android/android-tutorial-1/jni/Android.mk#L30.

There are more such examples (at least 5 android-specific tutorials).
There are also some android-specific examples in
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer/-/tree/main/subprojects/gst-examples.

Cheers
-Matt