imxcompositer_g2d occasional severe video stuttering in pause/unpause

Terry Barnaby terry1 at beam.ltd.uk
Mon Nov 14 17:49:02 UTC 2022

Hi Carlos,

No I am using:
https://www.nxp.com/design/software/embedded-software/i-mx-software/embedded-linux-for-i-mx-applications-processors:IMXLINUX

And am currently trying their latest Linux 5.15.52_2.1.0​ kirkstone
release with the hope that it will match the system that will allow the
https://github.com/Freescale/gstreamer-imx/ gstreamer plugins to be used
as a test. This appears to be using gstreamer1.0-1.20.0.imx-r0.armv8a by
default.

Terry