Python plugin with custom object property

Dejan Cotra Dejan.Cotra at nttdata.com
Tue Sep 13 18:56:19 UTC 2022

Hello,

I'm writing python plugin or better yet I'm trying to write python plugin :)

If you want to add property for types like int, float, bool you can do something like this:
    __gproperties__ = {
        "window-duration": (float,
                   "Window Duration",
                   "Duration of the sliding window, in seconds",
                   0.01,
                   100.0,
                   44,
                   GObject.ParamFlags.READWRITE
                  )
    }

But I cannot find an example when property is custom object.

Is that even possible with plugins in python? If it is can you tell me how or point me to some example?

Br,
Dejan