decodebin "passthrough"?

Marianna Smidth Buschle msb at qtec.com
Thu Feb 9 08:32:11 UTC 2023

I haven't tried with real pass-through.

But I had with just demuxing: 'video/mpegts ! decodebin ! video/x-h264'
And that worked fine, so I would expect the h264 pass-through to work as
well.

Though I'm not sure if the 'decodebin' includes parsers (like
'h264parse'), so it might do some small modifications to 'stream-format'
or 'alignment'?
Depending on what is default and what is downstream.

Best Regards
Marianna

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen