Creating applicattion for split FLAC files with CUE sheets

Georgiy Odishariya math.kraut.cat at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:37:11 UTC 2023

Hi there,

I develop application for splitting FLAC images with CUE sheets to
multiple separate files with one track in each file.

I composed following pipeline in my Python code. Simplified, it looks like this:

    filesrc ! flacparse ! flacdec ! flacenc ! filesink

Before I parse CUE sheet and evaluate the boundaries of each track. So
I need to pause my pipeline at pre-defined time and then change
`location` property of my `filesink` object. But currently I don't
know how to stop pipeline at pre-defined position. What should I do?

If you need, I can link the repository where I develop my application.