Chose audio device

Miguel Leão miguel.leao at bisect.pt
Thu Feb 16 10:52:56 UTC 2023

Thanks Tim and Nicolas!
With the gst-device-monitor-1.0 Audio/Sink command I was able to figure it out.

I am using the pipewiresink, I figured I had to use the path flag. But the thing is, when I ran "pw-cli list-objects" command I saw that it each device has id, name, and path. So I was using the path from the device, to set the path flag, but it is the id that needs to be used.