The future of the GStreamer Java bindings?

Davide Perini perini.davide at dpsoftware.org
Fri Feb 24 07:48:43 UTC 2023

It's very sad to see this message from Neil but I completely understand it.

I think that the Java bindings for GStreamer is an important part of
GStreamer,
without this binding, GStreamer is not as interesting as it is currently.

I think that GStreamer's devs should think on this message and start
putting some
effort in the binding.
It could even be useful to brake slightly with the development of
GStreamer to make room for the bindings.

I hope that GStreamer's devs will chime in with some ideas.

Kind regards,
Davide