The future of the GStreamer Java bindings?

Neil C Smith neil at codelerity.com
Sat Feb 25 18:35:34 UTC 2023

On Sat, 25 Feb 2023 at 17:06, Davide Perini via gstreamer-devel
<gstreamer-devel at lists.freedesktop.org> wrote:
> this is pretty clear but it's not obvious to find a commercial project that earns enough money from the bindings
> that can help with a reasonable amount of money.
>
> This is the reason why we are talking about it :)

Actually, they're fairly obvious to find for me, which *is* one of the
reasons we're talking about it! :-)

Thanks for your support - it's appreciated.  And hopefully can make
sure your project can continue whatever happens.

Best wishes,

Neil

--
Neil C Smith
Codelerity Ltd.

Codelerity Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales
Registered company number : 12063669
Registered office address : Office 4 219 Kensington High Street,
Kensington, London, England, W8 6BD