How can I install WebRTCSink on Ubuntu 22.04

Mathieu Duponchelle mathieu at centricular.com
Tue Jul 4 10:50:45 UTC 2023

Compiling the webrtc crate after compiling gstreamer from source and
entering the uninstalled environment should work, if you encounter
issues please file them on gitlab with steps to reproduce.

As for installing GStreamer with webrtcsink included, I don't know if
distributions actually package gst-plugins-rs to be honest :)