the libs of gstreamer plugins are not linked to gstreamer libs at running time

cfd new newcfd at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 17:32:27 UTC 2023

or how to set rpath in the build of gstreamer plugins. Is there any option for this? Thanks for your help.
   Joe
    On Friday, July 21, 2023, 12:22:37 p.m. EDT, cfd new via gstreamer-devel <gstreamer-devel at lists.freedesktop.org> wrote:

 I have an app on Linux which uses rpath to set lib path of customized gstreamer. The app is linked to the gstreamer libs correctly. But libs of all gstreamer plugins are not linked to gstreamer libs. Any way to solve this issue? I am trying not to set the lib path with LD_LIBRARY_PATH since my app needs to run when the computer starts.

   Joe