the libs of gstreamer plugins are not linked to gstreamer libs at running time

Richard Dixon dixonrj at vcu.edu
Fri Jul 21 18:05:14 UTC 2023

I am currently trying to get this to work on Windows

My understanding is that you call this function in your code after
initializing with gst_init()

Still testing this out. Please let me know if this works for you

https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/gstreamer/gstplugin.html#gst_plugin_register_static

--
Jerome Dixon, MDA, MSc IT
PhD Student, Integrative Life Sciences