Rtspsrc vs fallbacksrc

Rahibe Meryem rahibemeryem at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 17:47:40 UTC 2023

Hi,

We loved the idea of the fallbacksrc and very needed. But our pipeline working with rtspsrc but not working with fallbacksrc and there is no errors.

isnt the fallbacksrc is the same output of the rtspsrc ? How we can replace the rtspsrc with fallbacksrc for below pipeline with fallbacksrc ?

I tried it didn’t give any error but pipeline not runned as before rtspsrc

function create_rtsp_sources() {
     echo "Rtsp sources creating"
     for ((n = 0; n < $num_of_src; n++)); do
        src_name="SRC_${n}"
        src_name="${!src_name}"
        rtsp_sources+="rtspsrc async-handling=true location=$src_name name=source_$n message-forward=true ! \
                          decodebin3 ! \
                                  queue   name=hailo_preprocess_q_$n leaky=no max-size-buffers=32 max-size-bytes=0 max-size-time=0 ! \
                          $decode_scale_elements ! videoconvert n-threads=8 ! \
                          video/x-raw,pixel-aspect-ratio=1/1 ! \
                          fun.sink_$n sid.src_$n ! \
                          queue   name=comp_q_$n leaky=downstream max-size-buffers=5 max-size-bytes=0 max-size-time=0 ! \
                          comp.sink_$n "
        #echo "$n --   $rtsp_sources \n\n"
     done
}