GStreamer received an award!

Software Informer partners at informer.com
Thu May 4 10:25:18 UTC 2023

GStreamer received an award!

Hello,

We are happy to announce that GStreamer has been
										awarded the 100% clean badge!

Get the free promo campaign for GStreamer on the newly redesigned Software Informer website.

Place our badge on your site, and we will put your software to the rotator of the Today's Highlight block shown on every page of Software Informer.

You can choose the design of the award and get the code for its installation on this page.

https://software.informer.com/awards/110781ae516e936f4c49bddbf2ba90e7/
												CHOOSE
													YOUR AWARD https://software.informer.com/awards/110781ae516e936f4c49bddbf2ba90e7/

Send us a link to your page with the installed badge in response to
										this email.

Sincerely, Kasey Bloome.

Software Informer

If you would like to unsubscribe, please click
										here https://u1892823.ct.sendgrid.net/asm/unsubscribe/global/?user_id=1892823&data=Z5TIgQ75vGlOZBq3q1hyUA4aLmbMVPOl-r-W1n2CIxVoMDAwdTAwMD_lROHxuKOUHym7U6svhmR5PgaDu7S1YX-Vu0DLuki7RWrDXI1dbHsvgR0HMOH6adkgiAZdnOrL8XxJNFffzAgwkH0wg18dlJP6HnohqnpJeaAuOyaJPqoJ1tTxHxxDIXkVx0V1ED5KoexBZf7X8jTfZQTvVOPK9m7oJ9-bTiHU5LBV_EfGQFxu8Ue_4_h7XIJKFmb69kt0XNiX6JxhWMCavfKxg1fbss_vY6WPMFvEW9Bk8H7Goxe8IGpmtVYXSG1upAH_yeeEz3bOyRCVEk6_kMOnB6MhxIAYTv9jZSWj8chKnLQNybKkkIgP5ALx4ofoGKbxovyqRYD-6g6nlENo8rNcecrayh6e79MIY8iRwaOetc6_YQsyhiYFxEBnMpETazOMGBOkMktPbKqqTDTjxm3gcjT7KhJn2UQM_1xgzbbdHHjtlwFiIOv-jAcUlNwMHLQGE1PZsFGd_rJx-4T0BRUoLT5BknVpae3hDhtPWS1nRD_LgDW4VlZ9zLfePohVWJZoHOFFJ5uV6zYwwOTPB4xIvREHY3wK9MfCPtAQ.

Copyright © 2023
						Informer
							Technologies, Inc. https://informer.com/