mov atom

Michael Gruner michael.gruner at ridgerun.com
Thu Sep 7 15:49:19 UTC 2023

I believe you're referring to this one:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-good/-/blob/master/gst/isomp4/atomsrecovery.c#L54

/*
 * This module contains functions for serializing partial information from
 * a mux in progress (by qtmux elements). This enables reconstruction of the
 * moov box if a crash happens and thus recovering the movie file.
 *
 * Usage:
 * 1) pipeline: ...yourelements ! qtmux moov-recovery-file=path.mrf ! \
 * filesink location=moovie.mov
 *
 * 2) CRASH!
 *
 * 3) gst-launch-1.0 qtmoovrecover recovery-input=path.mrf broken-input=moovie.mov \
        fixed-output=recovered.mov