Playbin works fine for rtsp streaming in Android 12, but not in Android 13

cfd new newcfd at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 18:20:34 UTC 2023

Hi, guys,
   I have a very simple pipeline to receive streaming in Galaxy A8 Android tablet. The pipeline is as follows:playbin uri=rtsp://**.**.**.** ! glsinkbin sink=qmlsink sync=trueIt works very well in Android 12 with gstreamer 1.22.3.
However, the exactly same code does not work in Android 13 with gstreamer 1.22.3 or 1.22.5.
if I set sync of the sink to be true, video streaming has severe disruptions and is not watchable at all.if I set sync of the sink to be false, video streaming is smooth, the audio is 2-3s ahead of video.

   Any help will be appreciated greatly,
   Joe