[gst-embedded] using gstreamer in gnome and QT

Zhao Liang-E3423C E3423C at motorola.com
Thu Jul 24 18:04:33 PDT 2008

gstreamer doesn't have dependency on any GUI system, it just depends on
glib, you can integrate it into any platforms with glib supported.

I think all you need to do is to find the correct plugins or elements
you want and create pipelines.

about doc, you can refer http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/

Zhao Liang