[gst-embedded] no element "filesrc"

zhenfeng ren 1985renzf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 00:26:47 PST 2009

hi,Gireesh:
 LD_LIBRARY_LIB  is not right. When I change LD_LIBRARY_LIB.
root at EVM:~# gst-inspect

(gst-inspect-0.10:2425): GStreamer-WARNING **: GStreamer was compiled
against GLib 2.12.4 but is running against 2.6.1. This will cause
reference counting issues
/home/opt/gstreamer/bin/gst-inspect-0.10: symbol lookup error:
/home/opt/gstreamer/lib/libgstreamer-0.10.so.0: undefined symbol:
g_intern_static_string

So,next step is to solve the glib problem.
Thanks.

--
Thanks,
Zhenfeng Ren