[gst-embedded] no element "filesrc"

gireesh.mnair at gmail.com gireesh.mnair at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 00:41:40 PST 2009

Hi Zhenfeng Ren,

Did you set LD_LIBRARY_PATH or LD_LIBRARY_LIB?

I guess, your problem would be solved if you set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the
location that contains
libglib-2.0.la
libglib-2.0.so
libglib-2.0.so.0

In my system, it's here...

[root at EVM lib]# ls /gstreamer/lib/ | grep libglib
libglib-2.0.la
libglib-2.0.so
libglib-2.0.so.0
libglib-2.0.so.0.1800.0