[Gstreamer-openmax] Regarding GStreamer-OpenMax Layer

Sriram@amd sriram482 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 07:03:11 PST 2008

Hi all,

I am working on a project to port GStreamer into embedded system. Mainly
working on developing openMax plug in for my openMax component.
For that i am taking gst-openmax-0.10.0.4 & libomxil-bellagio-0.9.1 as
reference. I tested both on Linux platform. every thing is working fine.

As i told i am having my own openMax IL and DL layer, So i just want change
gst-openmax-0.10.0.4 layer according to my openMax IL layer.
for that i am mapping one by one ST OMX components to my OMX components.

1. Is my approach is correct ?

if yes,
Up to now i am able to map Mp3 Decoder component. But instead of ST Alsa
sink component i am having my Render component.
I am unable to map this component. It is not loading.
after some level of debugging i am came to know that in standered PC it is
not loading the ST ALSA component also.

So can any one help me , How to proceed to play the audio on my embedded
board.

2. And also from the GStreamer-OpenMax mailing list i came to know that i
need to setup OMX_SetupTunnel.
    what is the path for changed gstomx_util.c file related to
gst-openmax-0.10.0.4 lib.
    because code mentioned in the path  *
https://omapzoom.org/gf/project/openmax/wiki/
*<https://omapzoom.org/gf/project/openmax/wiki/>is very old i am