[Gstreamer-openmax] Trick Mode / Pause-Resume issues

Nitin PAI nitinmpai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 03:36:47 PST 2010

Hi Felipe,

Does the current gst-openmax stack support seeking / play-pause?

I wrote a small gstreamer based test application that plays a audio/video
file.  This tries to do play/pause and seeking.
There were some problems with pause/resume but with some fixes in
gstomx_base_sink.c (handling PAUSE_TO_RESUME state change) pause/resume
worked fine.

I am still facing trouble doing seeking. Basically the app hangs in the
gstreamer code in the waiting for preroll to be done.
Can you tell me if the gst-openmax stack is tested for all this?

Thanks,
Nitin